Balancing money and expenses can be challenging and confusing. Improving credit and creating a savings plan can be tough.
Learn why setting small goals can lead to big gains!
Meet with our financial coach 1:1 and attend group classes for FREE! Food is provided and gift cards will be raffled! Contact us for more information and arm yourself with the financial tools you need to reach your goals.
Get Answers To Your Questions…
- Why are credit scores important? How do I improve them?
- If I have trouble paying my rent, how can I pay for car repairs?
- What’s the difference between “good” and “bad” debt?
- How do I reduce my debt?
- How do I file my taxes?
- If I am saving for a house, how do I get down payment assistance? (Hint: Our IDA program matches 2:1)
FINANCIAL COACHING PROGRAM – A 6 Month Program
1:1 Sessions with a Financial Coach as well as Group Courses on:
- Managing Debt
- Budgeting Tools
- Improve Credit Scores / Establish Credit
- Investments & Savings
- Tax Preparation
FOR FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS
2:1 Matched Savings Incentive!
Requirements: Enroll in HCP Financial Program – Saving towards a Down Payment – Current Resident in Affordable Housing – at or Below 80% Area Median Income – No more than $20,000 in Assets and/or Savings – Deposits in Savings Acct. for Minimum 6 Consecutive Months – Enrolled in First Time Home Buyers Course or Already taken
For more info or to sign up Contact Rosa Ordaz, Resident Services & Community Engagement, 978.473.7203, email@example.com.