Harborlight Community Partners advocates for fair and just affordable housing access and creation throughout our region.
- We promote affordable housing production and preservation through legislation and regulation reforms at local, state and federal levels.
- We encourage our residents to be part of public discussions and advocacy efforts.
- We work with local communities, housing groups / trusts, and concerned citizens around issues related to housing and housing creation.
- We seek to foster economically and racially diverse communities.
- We hold firm to the belief that everyone deserves a decent, safe and affordable home.
- We uphold our belief that every municipality fulfill, or make an earnest effort to work toward fulfilling, a fair share of affordable housing opportunities in their respective communities.
How does your community measure up to meeting housing needs? Click to EXPLORE KEY COMMUNITY INDICATORS