Rockport High School Apartments, Rockport

Harborlight Community Partners' Pigeon Cove Ledges project in Rockport was a perfect proving ground from the beginning to demonstrate HCP's sound financial stewardship and management expertise, from acquisition through the property renovation process.

Rockport's Community Preservation Committee members were pleased to have HCP to step forward to assume the project, protect the residents and preserve a large percentage of Town's affordable housing stock. This effort was so successful, the same public entities approached HCP to assist in the preservation of a second affordable housing property at risk in the community and through a Town Meeting, Rockport voters yet again approved a $250,000 contribution from the Community Preservation Fund toward the purchase of the Rockport High School Apartments. Harborlight Community Partners and the Town of Rockport have now together protected half the affordable housing stock in the rural community of Rockport.

In December, 2013, HCP became the official owner of Rockport High School Apartments. We are grateful to the Rockport community for its commitment of Community Preservation Funds, and project partners: North Shore United Way, North Shore HOME Consortium, USDA and the DHCD. HCP is honored for this opportunity to preserve housing vital to the Rockport community.

Rockport High School Apartments is a 31-unit, fixed income elderly housing property in a historic, beautiful building with a rich history.

Download the Rockport High School Apartments Housing Application here: Rockport High School Apartments Application for Housing

For additional information or to request an application by mail:

  • email

  • call (978) 546-7482

  • or visit Harborlight Community Partners' Management Office (Monday-Friday, 1:00 PM-500 PM) at 4 Broadway, Rockport

Completed applications can be faxed to: 978-546-7190


Harborlight Community Partners is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at 

4 Broadway, Rockport, MA 01966