Your community support and participation helps to achieve our mission!
Harborlight Community Partners will work with you or your group to uncover the right opportunity for you. There are many ways to share your time or talent with residents or assisting our organization with various needs.
Opportunities may include:
- Host and organize a fundraiser for HCP! A sure way to be a Housing Hero!
- Organize an effort to assist our families during the holidays or to help new residents get settled in their new home.
- Assisting our maintenance team with planting, spring and fall clean ups, other landscaping as needed. We occasionally have opportunities to assist with renovation projects. If you wish, you can be on our “on call” list – we can reach out when extra hands are needed.
- Have a special skill to share with our seniors, such as singing, playing an instrument, hair cutting, manicure skills, or even just enjoy playing card or board games? This may be a way to bring joy and conversation to HCP residents. Conduct a variety of activities or special projects for residents at our elder housing properties. This can include school choral groups or small music ensembles, or letting us know about school-based theater productions for seniors to attend.
- Marketing/Fundraising volunteers assist HCP is the work of promoting awareness of HCP programs and mission. Be on call to help us stuff envelopes, get out a mailing, assist with newsletter production, or even work with us on video editing/production projects for web and social media content, or helping us keep our website current and up to date. We have many needs in this area!
- Internships: HCP may be able to work with college students to create an internship to accommodate a variety of interests. Past internships have included Project Development, Research and Advocacy, and Marketing.
For more information, contact Bethany Blake, Manager of Philanthropy and Marketing at email@example.com