Your community support and participation helps to achieve our mission!
Harborlight Community Partners will work with you or your group to uncover the right opportunity for you. There are many ways to share your time or talent with residents or assisting our organization with various needs.
Opportunities may include:
- Host and organize a fundraiser for HCP! Let us know your idea about what you want to do!
- Peer to peer fundraising is a great way to support HCP! Challenge your friends to join you in your support for essential housing.
- Assist our families during the holidays or to help new residents get settled in their home.
- Make our elder residents feel special! Your group can make and deliver cards during the holidays or any time to let them know you are thinking of them.
- Special skill to share? Singing, playing an instrument, manicure skills, for example, are all ways to bring joy to HCP residents. School choral groups or small music ensembles always welcome.
- Marketing/Fundraising assist HCP in promoting awareness of HCP. Be on call to help us stuff envelopes, get out a mailing, assist with newsletter production, or even work with us on video editing/production projects for web and social media content. We have many needs in this area!
For more information, contact Bethany Blake, Manager of Philanthropy and Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org