HCP Homes & Opportunities
HCP is a non-profit, Massachusetts-certified Community Development Corporation. We develop, manage and advocate for quality, service-enriched housing that is affordable and inclusive. By focusing on the housing needs of underserved populations we offer dignified, safe, and affordable housing with supportive services. HCP strives to make homes available to all, because everyone deserves a home.
“I never thought I would be someone who would need affordable housing.”
- Kate, HCP Resident
Who needs affordable housing?
- Parents who earn a modest wage, who seek a decent place to raise a family
- Young professionals, burdened with student debt
- Elders, living on fixed incomes, who deserve the dignity to age in place
- Individuals with disabilities, striving to live independently
- Those who have experienced homelessness, needing a roof overhead to begin anew
Grateful that my family can grow up in this community
“A home. I just want to be able to afford a home. I want to put dinner out for my girls at 5 o'clock. I want to give to them what they deserve. I just want my girls to be proud of me. I am grateful they can grow up in this community, we are fortunate to have this place ” - Jessica
A beautiful new apartment
“My daughter and I were very happy and appreciative when we learned that we're going to move into a beautiful new apartment…I am a full-time working, single mother struggling for years to find a place in Beverly that is affordable. Thanks to you, we finally have a place that we can call home.” - Vi