- Caring for others in the most mundane ways through hard work, compassion, kindness.
- In this season I have you…my North Shore neighbors…on my mind
- Affordable housing allows good people to stay on the North Shore
- In a lop-sided world, we have a lot to share.
- Facing Food Insecurity: Nourishing our Neighbors
Monthly Archives: April 2017
My name is Mike McFadden and I am the Turtle Creek maintenance man. I have been working for Harborlight Community Partners (HCP) for over 8 years. Here is my point of view on the work we do at HCP. Andrew … Continue reading
It’s a lovely day outside. A day that is desperately trying to move from Winter to Spring. It is a move that requires a level of hope, tenacity, and priorities as my daffodils are showing me struggling through the snow. … Continue reading